Webinars, Services and Memoranda
P.E.L. WebinarsPractical, Ethical and Legal...
NEWEST WEBINAR - P.E.L. for CAM Wellness Practices
Do you have a CAM 'Alternative' health practice? Do you provide nutrients, remedies or health related items to clients? Do you have questions about your legal rights and limits, or need information about how best to run your health care business? Are you aware there are words you cannot use and statements, although true, you cannot safely say to clients? Hiring an attorney, one on one, to review these issues could cost you hundreds of dollars; making a mistake could cost you thousands. I invite you, instead, to learn from my Webinar, Cautions for CAM Wellness Practices. I am Ralph Fucetola JD, known as The Vitamin Lawyer, because much of my 36 year legal practice centered around helping people in CAM practices, nutrient purveyors and advanced healthcare teachers and practitioners. Today I am a Trustee of Natural Solutions Foundation. I can keep you out of trouble and operating smoothly so you can fulfill your mission to help others.
This $99 PEL Webinar runs about an hour through 32 slides. It includes an 20 page eBook of information and forms all of which would cost over $500 if one on one.
Ralph Fucetola JD- Cautions for CAM Wellness Practices
About the Webinar from Nancy Orlen Weber and Dick Weber, Lightwing Center
Vitamin Lawyer Oversight Seal
Here is some information about various webinars we've produced with Natural Solutions Foundation or otherwise and which have been Archived at Natural Solutions Center and elsewhere. Each Webinar consists of a Powerpoint presentation, with my audio comments, and an eBook that includes the text of the presentation plus useful forms and formats. Webinars are the future of learning.
Links to the Webinars
Practical, Ethical and Legal Cautions for CAM Practices
To view the Archive of this P.E.L. Webinar, see above. This is an updated version of the Vital Connection webinar listed below.
For General Questions or Reservations, please complete this Form.
Raindrop Technique Certification Program
Legal and Ethical Considerations for CAM Practitioners (2009 Version)
Bringing New Natural Products to Market
Your Ministry and Advanced Healthcare Practices
1. Legal Considerations for CAM Practitioners: $99; webinar was offered live on May 6, 2009; Archived "Therapies that may benefit" are not the "treatment of disease." This seminar is intended for Natural (sometimes called CAM) health practitioners in every area of practice. With the State and Federal Government agencies determined to stamp out all nonpharmaceutical focused treatments, if you are an advanced health practitioner, you need accurate, up to the minute information on:
* Standard Operating Procedures
* Informed Consent
* Risks to Private Practitioners
* Practical advise on structuring your practice to protect yourself and your client/patients
* Forbidden words & Permitted words
* How to present what you do and why you do it
The information in the eBook would require hours of legal time to produce.
2. Bringing New Natural Products to Market: $199; held May 10,2009; Archived
What does it take to bring a new natural product to market? This webinar covers the pitfalls and requirements. Especially in the current market, you need to do everything right to have a success… includes useful eBook with forms and formats.
3. The Ministry, the Law and Alternative Practices: $49.95; held July 9, 2009; Archived
A PowerPoint discussion with Counsel Ralph Fucetola JD about advanced health care practices, the ministry and the law. Useful eBook with forms and full Webinar notes available.
The Webinars are live, interactive learning experiences where you’ll hear us, see slides and be able to ask questions.
More Webinars: http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?page_id=2002
Vitamin Lawyer Memoranda
Over the past decade I've written a number of memoranda and white papers bringing together information that may be of benefit to advanced healthcare providers, CAM wellness practitioners and natural product purveyors. Some of these have been published on the Internet and are linked below:
1. Alternative Practices and the AMA Code of Ethics
2. The Practice of Alternatives is not the Practice of Medicine
3. The Herbalists' Charter -- Ancient Rights for Modern Practitioners
4. Mum Marketing -- Niches on the Internet, mummarkt.html
5. The New Jersey 1995 DHEA Cases Story, dhealegal.html
6. Bioenergetic Nutrition, bionutrit.htm
7. The Right of the Public to the Truth,
Current Vitamin Marketing Rules
8. Opinion Letter on Immunization Alternatives, immunop.html
9. The Ministry and Alternative Practices, minlaw.htm
10. Asset Protection, assetprotect.html
12. My experience with Lyme's, lymenote.html
13. Nutrient Labeling Rules, vitopltr.html
14. Personal Importation of Nutrients and Prescription Drugs, perimport.html
15. BioAcoustic Evaluation is not Medical Diagnosis, banotmed.html
16. The Vitamin Lawyer on Dietary Supplement Labeling and Advertising
17. Thompson v Western States Medical Center - Case Note, thompwest.html
18. Precedent Setting Internet Injunction, Injunction.html
19. Traditional Uses of Dietary Supplements as Substantiation for Advertising
20. What to expect from an FDA surprise inspection of a dietary supplement
21. What marketers need to know about "Dry" Test Marketing, dry_test_marketing.htm
22. Fund Raising for NGOs NonProfit Exempt.htm
23. SOPs, cGMPs, Manuals - Outlines from the Vitamin Lawyer, vit-SOP-contents.htm
24. What Products are Permitted under DSHEA - DSHEA-permitted-ingredients.html
- Vitamin Lawyer.com Consultancy
- Global Health Freedom
- Natural Solutions Foundation
- VL Health Freedom Blog
- Cogntive Affiliate Link